Our Deliveries Duties Paid Solution, powered by Zonos.
This innovative Delivered Duty Paid (DDP) solution enhances customer experience by removing the complexities of DDU (Delivered Duty Unpaid) shipments.
XBR simplifies customs compliance, increases operational efficiency for postal services and improves the customer experience by removing barriers to delivery.
Key Features and Benefits
- Operational Efficiency: APP XBR offers automated notifications for goods that require payments, making it easier for postal services to manage their operations.
- Customer Experience: APP XBR delivers a seamless, pre-cleared customer experience, enhancing satisfaction and building trust.
- Cost-Effectiveness: With no upfront costs and the opportunity to reduce handling fees, APP XBR aims to be a financially viable solution for postal services.
- Customs Compliance: The solution provides precise duty and tax calculations, specific post-clearance rules, and prohibited goods data, allowing for smooth customs processes.
Automate your HS code classifications.
Enhance customs clearance efficiency and prevent delays by accurately classifying your products with Classify amidst stricter customs regulations.
Available in Dashboard or via API, XBR Classify, patent pending, is an AI-based automated classification solution that uses algorithms and statistical models to learn and improve over time.
Classify is an automated Harmonized System (HS) code classification tool that uses the power of AI to provide accurate and efficient results. It is powered by a state-of-the-art multimodal AI system that uses advanced algorithms and statistical models to constantly learn and improve over time.
With the integration of billions of training records, a proprietary cutting-edge multimodal AI system, and architectural improvements for hyper-fast organization-specific refinement, Classify is designed to quickly provide accurate results.
Classify’s AI is based on a generative pre-trained language model that uses deep learning to produce text similar to that written by humans. Classify uses this respective machine learning model coupled with a Zonos fine-tuned model, which includes over half a million manually classified labels, resulting in out of the box accuracy rates of over 90%.
This approach allows Classify to deliver high caliber results, ensuring you confidence in its results to generate accurate landed cost calculations, stay compliant, and ensure smooth customs clearances.
Classify’s robust technology uses the following artificial intelligence (AI) and human expertise capabilities while following the WCO’s general rules of interpretation (GRIs) to generate HS codes:
- Machine learning is powered by a cutting-edge multimodal AI system that uses algorithms and statistical models to learn and enhance results.
- Natural language processing (NLP) breaks down compound words, parts of speech accented more than others, and nouns preceded by adjectives; boosts the last noun in the phrase, etc.
- Advanced image recognition utilizes item image URL data.
- Normalization removes diacritics, manages punctuation, and splits combined words.
- Typo tolerance allows for results with misspellings.
- Language translation auto-detects the input language.
- Store-level customization allows merchants to set restrictions and categorize their products at the category and subcategory levels to increase accuracy.
If you have access to Dashboard, you can test Classify with 1,000 free classifications using as little as a product description. If you’re a Zonos Platform user, you get 10,000 classificaitons per year in Dashboard. If you don’t have access to Dashboard or if you’ve already used your 1,000 or 10,000 (depending on your tier) classifications and would like to upgrade, contact Zonos.
Classify will return an HS code with just an product name. However, the more product details you provide, the more accurate your result will be. Learn about best practices for Classify input fields.
By default, Classify returns a universal (6-digit) HS code if a destination country is not provided in the request. Universal codes are used by all WCO member countries; however, we recommend using country-specific codes for improved restricted item management, reduced tax rates, preferential duty rates, and a more accurate and smooth customs clearance experience. To request a country-specific (8+ digit) classification, provide a destination country in your request. Learn more about the differences between universal and country-specific HS codes.